Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deflate tires.
- Responsible for breaking torque and bead of tires.
- Removes bearings and related hardware including bolts, washers, and nuts.
- Cleans hardware and wheels in an aqueous or solvent based machine.
- Removes paint occasionally with a dry system such as bead blast.
- Operates heavy-duty hydraulic jacks and other equipment to perform wheel maintenance functions.
- Work cooperatively within timelines provided and meet production requirements assigned
- Assists other departments when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Basic Mechanic skills
- Great work environment
- Up to 3% of the company contribution in your RRSP
- Group Insurance
- 2 days of sick leave
- 2 days of personal leave
Ability to read and interpret documents in English and French such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
High school diploma or general education degree, one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. and must regularly lift and/or move up to 55 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather), work near moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Patrick Ramsay 514-247-0288
CNESST permit number: AP-2202084